How To Write Your Book in 30 Days
By Alun Hill
I was talking to someone the other day who has spent the last 7 years writing his new book.
Now, his is a very technical, historical, document, but most books can actually be written in a month (and that’s not by working full time on it, incidentally).
As you know, I’ve successfully published a range of books, mostly business related, but also a (satirical!) Tourists Guide To North Korea and some children’s books.
These bring me in extra money month after month after month.
And each book adds up to a substantial income, of course.
For no extra work.
So, I’ve put together a complete guide showing you how to create your book in 30 days.
Once you’ve studied this, you can simply repeat for multiple books, of course.
Here are the chapters:
2. Why This Is Possible – The 30 Day Deadline Isn’t As Extreme As It Sounds
3. Identify Your Topic
4. Outline and Plan Your Book
5. Create the Book
6. You’re Not Done Yet!
I've also included:
10 WORKSHEETS TO HELP YOU WRITE A BOOK IN 30 DAYS
- Creating a Winning Title and eBook
- Your Kindle eBook Structure
- The Writing
- Which Category to Choose
- Pricing Your Kindle Book
- The Correct Way to Upload Your Book
- How to Write an Interview Style Kindle Book
- How to Write a “How to” Book
- Writing a “101 Tips” or “101 Ideas for…” Book
- Writing “All About” and “What You Need To Know” Books
New edition, published May 2019
Instant download as a PDF - fully printable or readable on almost any device.