- The opposite of Alec Baldwin is Alec Hairloss
- “4 out of 5” sounds a lot better than “8 out of 10”, despite them being the same thing
- Nothing inspires confidence as much as an x-ray lab technician leaving the room for their own safety while you get x-rayed
- How come the outer side of T-shirt seams are smoother and therefore would definitely feel better against your skin than the inner side?
- Am I the only person to feel sorry for the person who has to type all those credits at the end of a movie, which no-one watches? Unless your name is there, of course!
- The first person to ever eat a crab must have been really hungry
- Same with the first person to catch and heat a haggis